AP

Review HTC Touch2 T3333

The HTC Touch 2 doesn’t look all attractive like the iPhone. Consumers are able to choose between brown or blue. The grip on the smart-phone is pretty comfortable too. I was quite delighted with the weight of the HTC Touch 2, a light 110 grams, comparable with the 130 grams iPhone indeed.

The HTC Touch 2’s TouchFLO interface is pretty user-friendly, allowing consumers to navigate through most of the important information on their HTC Touch 2 easily. The touch-screen is rather reactive, however, one of the disadvantages I encountered is that a little more force is required to tap on the touch screen sometimes. The Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional looks good, but at certain junctions in the phone, such as the Calendar function, appears to be a stark contrast to the vibrant interface of the smart phone.
The HTC Touch 2 plays music comparatively well, which I believe could perform better if the speakers were further widened. The 3.2 megapixel camera has a plethora of frames and settings for consumers to tweak. However, the lack of flash doesn’t make it so good in the end.

Another great feature packed along in the HTC Touch 2 given one-year free by phone manufacturer was a SYGIC mobile map. As the HTC Touch 2 comes along with an internal GPS antenna, a map is all consumers need to navigate themselves around, but the GPS takes a little while to start-up and the interface is not really user-friendly. The HTC Touch 2 also comes installed with Google Maps for those without SYGIC maps. A simple test on Google Maps showed the GPS working comparatively well. However, Google Maps requires information to be downloaded simultaneously while GPS is being used, and this lays costs on consumers.

Detail Features:
  • Quadband GSM * 3G (HSDPA 900/2100)
  • 2.8" Touchscreen
  • TouchFLO 3D
  • microSD Slot
  • 3.15MP Camera
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
  • Bluetooth 2.1 w/A2DP
  • miniUSB port
  • Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro OS
  • GPS w/A-GPS
  • Power Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, PDF Viewer)

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Abrenk Phone is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Abrenk Phone