Motorola did not have reliable mobile phone vendors since they also produce a lot of hardware that they create, but to their mobile phone business is not playing because of competition with other vendors more closely. This time they sponsor that has a Motorola model Milestone cool and attractive features. Even the rumor said.
Sophisticated features are already planted on handsets this milestone. Ranging from 10.2 Mbps HSDPA, WI-FI to A-GPS feature. Thus the dominance of the I-phone and Nokia could-be lost and replaced by Motorola through this Milestone.
- Network: 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Size / Model: 115.8 x 60 x 13.7 mm, 165 g / Slide (Side)
- Screen: TFT, 16M colors, 480 x 854 pixels, 3.7 inches, Capacitive touchscreen, Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off, Multi-touch input method, Full QWERTY keyboard with 5-way navigation key
- OS: Android OS, v2 (Eclair)
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, image stabilization, video D1 (720x480 pixels) @ 24fps, VGA secondary camera
- Connection: GPRS Class 12 (4 1 / 3 2 / 2 3 / 1 4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps, HSCSD, EDGE Class 12, HSDPA, 10.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0
- Memory: microSD (TransFlash), up to 32GB, 8 GB (include)
- Applications: SMS, MMS, Email, WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, Games, JAVA MIDP 2.0