SamsungGalaxySi9000 is the latest Samsung mobile phone output to the screen quality is very clear by applying the technology of OLED (organic light emitting diode). Even crystal-clear can be said because it uses a super AMOLED (Active Matrix OLED). SamsungGalaxySi9000 is based phone made by Google's Android platform. No half-hearted that used the Android 2.1, the latest version used by Nexus One artificial Google.
For specifications, SamsungGalaxySi9000 has 5 megapixel camera, aGPS, Bluetooth 3.0 and WiFi b / g / n and supported processor 1 GHz Qualcomm's Snapdragon is the best processor for smartphones at this time. With a 4-inch wide screen, i9000 is the phone made by Samsung with the wide screen at the moment. Equipped mDNIe technology (imagine the nature of digital mobile engines) that displays the photo naturally as possible. The technology is already used in LCD screens and LED-made Samsung.
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Specifications:
- Network: 2.5G (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE) : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps) : 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- OS: Android 2.1
- Display: 4.0” WVGA SUPER AMOLED (800×480) with mDNIe
- Camera: 5.0 mega-pixel Camera + VGA Video Telephony Camera, Auto Focus,Self shot, Action shot, Add me, Stop motion, Cartoon shot, Smile shot, Panorama shot.
- Video: HD(720p@30fps) video playing & recordingCodec: mpeg4, H.264, H.263, H263Sorenson, DivX HD/ XviD, VC-1
- Value-added Features: Integrated Messaging ‘Social Hub’/Android Market for more applications and contents/A-GPS/Augmented Reality with Layar Reality Browser/1 GHz Application Processor;SMS/ MMS/ Email/ Video Messaging/ Exchange ActiveSync/Sensor: Accelerometer, Digital compass, Proximity, Light/Offline & No SIM Mode, Voice Command,RSS Reader, Mobile Widgets, Smart Security
- Connectivity: Bluetooth technology v 3.0USB v2.0 (High-Speed)/Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Memory: 16GB / 8GB, external memory slot (up to 32GB)
- Size: 64.2 x 122.4 x 9.9mm, 118g
- Battery: 1500 mAh
With specs like that, it seems i9000 competing with Nexus One, iPhone, Android and other top class. When available in the market? planned in mid-June-July 2010.